Personnel Available for New Careers
Daikin Integration to BACnet, Modbus, KNX, WIFI, Mobile Apps
post an employment wanted ad please send an email to
Limit resume to one page.
Posted November 16, 2011
Joseph J. Leccese Senior-Level Energy Technology Executive
firstname.lastname@example.org / www.jjlenterprises.com
Principal interested in career opportunities, consulting offers, new ventures, expertise requests, business deals, joint ventures, using unique, diverse skills, knowledge & energy technology experience in automated buildings industry.
• 20 + years in all aspects of energy, operations, automation & controls
• Part of the team that launched one of the largest Retail Energy Service Company deregulated investor owned utility in the United States
• Lead some of the first teams to sell electricity, natural gas and other energy services in the New England Mid Atlantic region
• Experience and knowledge of direct, indirect and alternate channel sales models
• Built a $60M field services operation within five years for a leading energy management services provider.
• Developed scope and negotiated $1M contract with BP Solar on Department of Energy Solar America Initiative
• Member of the Leadership Council that took Comverge Inc. public in 2007.
• Established a model for and supported the creation of 15 field service offices to support new programs with utility clients throughout the U.S. (50,000 first-year installations and service calls, multiple program-related capacity of over 50 megawatts and cost savings of more than 35% over subcontracting model).
• Negotiated and sold a $700k contract with Sacramento Municipal Utility District for automated price responsive demand and intelligent load control with California Energy Commission funding.
• Directed regional sales managers and U.S. independent manufacturers’ representatives to achieve >$6M in revenue.
• Increased sales quota attainment from 21% to 105% ($18M) as Director of Sales for Echelon LonMark® Partner Circon Systems.
• Experience and understanding of public, private, healthcare, residential, commercial, and industrial markets
• Continuously developed & implemented “best practices”
• Sales, operations, business development and senior leadership experience
• Nationwide geographic experience with emphasis on Northeast, Southeast and West
• Comfortable “Board Room to Boiler Room”
• Ability to articulate compelling value propositions; financial, contractual and technical
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]