Personnel Available for New Careers
Babel Buster Network Gateways: Big Features. Small Price.
post an employment wanted ad please send an email to
Limit resume to one page.
Posted November 16, 2011
Joseph J. Leccese Senior-Level Energy Technology Executive
email@example.com / www.jjlenterprises.com
Principal interested in career opportunities, consulting offers, new ventures, expertise requests, business deals, joint ventures, using unique, diverse skills, knowledge & energy technology experience in automated buildings industry.
• 20 + years in all aspects of energy, operations, automation & controls
• Part of the team that launched one of the largest Retail Energy Service Company deregulated investor owned utility in the United States
• Lead some of the first teams to sell electricity, natural gas and other energy services in the New England Mid Atlantic region
• Experience and knowledge of direct, indirect and alternate channel sales models
• Built a $60M field services operation within five years for a leading energy management services provider.
• Developed scope and negotiated $1M contract with BP Solar on Department of Energy Solar America Initiative
• Member of the Leadership Council that took Comverge Inc. public in 2007.
• Established a model for and supported the creation of 15 field service offices to support new programs with utility clients throughout the U.S. (50,000 first-year installations and service calls, multiple program-related capacity of over 50 megawatts and cost savings of more than 35% over subcontracting model).
• Negotiated and sold a $700k contract with Sacramento Municipal Utility District for automated price responsive demand and intelligent load control with California Energy Commission funding.
• Directed regional sales managers and U.S. independent manufacturers’ representatives to achieve >$6M in revenue.
• Increased sales quota attainment from 21% to 105% ($18M) as Director of Sales for Echelon LonMark® Partner Circon Systems.
• Experience and understanding of public, private, healthcare, residential, commercial, and industrial markets
• Continuously developed & implemented “best practices”
• Sales, operations, business development and senior leadership experience
• Nationwide geographic experience with emphasis on Northeast, Southeast and West
• Comfortable “Board Room to Boiler Room”
• Ability to articulate compelling value propositions; financial, contractual and technical
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]