Babel Buster Network Gateways: Big Features. Small Price.
The RDS120-B with BACnet IP network connectivity is now available to control conventional and heat pump systems in apartments, single family homes, dormitories and other multi-use or light commercial spaces.
- Includes BACnet communication with BTL
listing (BACnet IP)
- Easy to use with intuitive navigation, and easy to read and easy to follow display
- Fast commissioning with wizard function (step-by-step guide), and direct connection to BACnet IP networks and a Wi-Fi router
- Indoor air quality and humidity monitoring via built-in sensor, plus Green Leaf user notifications for energy awareness
For more information visit https://new.siemens.com/us/en/products/buildingtechnologies/hvac/thermostats.html
Delta Controls O3 Sensor Hub
fusion to detect motion, sound, light, temperature, and occupancy with
new levels of accuracy.
* Communicate with occupants via RGB light ring and integrated speaker.
* Save time with easy-to-install mounting plate.
* Detect occupancy using sound and motion.
* Measure surface temperatures precisely with IR sensors.
* Combine temperature, humidity, light, and motion in a single package.
For more information visit http://deltacontrols.com/products/o3-sensor-hub-2-0/
Schneider Electric TAC Xenta Controllers For Tridium Niagara
The driver enables direct communication between Schneider Electric TAC Xenta controllers and Tridium Niagara powered devices. Xenta series include a range of freely programmable controllers, which support a proprietary TAC protocol on top of open LonTalk medium. Niagara device with Xenta driver provides a unique and cost-effective solution for Schneider building management system retrofit, seamless integration of various protocols and convenient makeover of front-end software. Xenta devices should not be reprogrammed and original TAC Vista front-end could coexist with Niagara on the same network until the end of the commissioning. Niagara uses a standard LON card to connect to Xenta network. Xenta device points and schedules are imported into Niagara automatically without complex engineering. They retain their names, descriptions and unit facets, which greatly simplifies integration process.
For more information
Chipkin and IntesisBox
offers a wide range of solutions on the Intesis platform. With a
specialty in Air Conditioner integration, the protocols supported are
KNX, BACnet, ASCII, EnOcean, Modbus, LonWorks, OPC, and Wifi.
The gateways effortlessly integrate Air Conditioners from a wide range of manufacturers in minutes. Some of the manufacturers are Mitsubishi Electric, Daikin, Panasonic, LG, Midea, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Hitachi, Samsung, Fujitsu, Toshiba, Haier, etc..
For more information visit https://store.chipkin.com/products/intesis-devices/intesisbox
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]