BTL Mark: Resolve interoperability issues & increase buyer confidence
|Ten Reasons You Don't Want to Miss the Haystack Connect
Editor Notes; The Haystack Connect event www.haystackconnect.org is bound to be one of those events that helps evolve everyone who attends. I like to refer to it as the Chattanooga
Chew Chew where we all will get a chance to chew on the amazing changes in the industry.
John provided these ten reason but if you want more information be sure to go to the evolving web site and watch the agenda and content grow and evolve online daily. www.haystackconnect.org
I am moderator for these sessions Visualization, Analytics, and Engineering Tools
Top Ten Reasons You Don't Want to Miss the Haystack Connect Event Apr 29 - May 2
1. Attend SkyFoundry's User Group Meeting (Monday Apr 29) to see the latest in SkySpark analytics and interact with our team.
Opportunities: Attend high value technical sessions lead by industry
experts. Take advantage of that amazing
technology called face-to-face interaction :)
3. See how wireless technologies are changing the economics of smart buildings. From lighting to full building control, to enterprise connectivity via cellular networks, wireless continues to change the game.
4. See how new hardware platforms are enabling new price points and capabilities.
5. See how leading suppliers are addressing the need for greater security in Internet-connected smart systems.
6. Learn how data modeling techniques are changing and streamlining the engineering process for everything from graphics development to analytics.
7. See how open technologies are being combined from data acquisition to work order management, providing owners with holistic, unified, streamlined facility operations.
8. It's the only event by-the-community and for the community.
9. Network and share with the industry leaders. Be part of the connected community that drives the industry forward.
10. Spark your creativity! (we couldn't resist)
11. Have fun, while you expand your horizons. (Oops that's 11).
Register today at: http://haystackconnect.org/
Questions or more information: John Petze firstname.lastname@example.org
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]