Babel Buster Network Gateways: Big Features. Small Price.
New rCMSB Wireless Occupancy and Daylight Sensor Answers the Market Demands for a Discrete Sensor with Simple Installation
Acuity Brands Lighting (NYSE: AYI) has launched the rCMSB wireless battery-powered ceiling mount sensor from nLight®, a contemporary and small-sized occupancy and daylight room sensor that disappears into the ceiling space. The sensor pairs with nLight AIR switches and fixtured-based controls to create a networked controls system that fits in a variety of spaces including open offices, conference rooms and classrooms. It was designed not only to meet the market demands for a smaller-sized sensor, but to drive lowest installed costs and ease specifying and installing controls in retrofit or new construction projects. The rCMSB combines a single occupancy and light level sensor in a single device, further reducing the number of devices to install and support. True to nLight wireless solutions, the new sensor simplifies the installation of networked controls.
The nLight rCMSB wireless battery-powered sensor has the following features:
- Smaller size and contemporary design appeal to all design styles
- Easier installation by simply mounting the sensor to the ceiling
- Simplified programming with the CLAIRITY™ Pro mobile app
- Pairing with nLight AIR switches and fixture-based controls including digital technology embedded luminaires and other wireless sensors
- Comprehensive lens options with up to 40 feet in mounting height
- Motion sensing/daylight harvesting in one device
For more information visit https://www.acuitybrands.com/brands/lighting-controls/nlight
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]