BTL Mark: Resolve interoperability issues & increase buyer confidence
New Package from ASHRAE Gives Users Tools for LEED
ATLANTA – With a new package, ASHRAE has put the tools for making the most out of your LEED-intended project at your fingertips—at a discount.
To help architects, program managers, building owners, and others meet and learn about LEED requirements and the development of high-performing buildings, ASHRAE has put together a new package that includes three ASHRAE standards frequently used in conjunction with LEED v.2.2. Also included are the Standard 62.1 and Standard 90.1 User’s Manuals and three books from the popular ASHRAE Advanced Energy Design Guide series.
“The ASHRAE Tools for LEED package is an unbeatable source of technical information for creating sustainable buildings,” says W. Stephen Comstock, publisher. “ASHRAE standards have long been a part of the LEED program’s technical requirements, and we are pleased to offer these standards together to best benefit the building industry.”
The hard-copy-only package price is $426 ($335 ASHRAE members), a 30 percent discount. To order, contact ASHRAE Customer Service at 1-800-527-4723 (United States and Canada) or 404-636-8400 (worldwide), by mail at 1791 Tullie Circle NE, Atlanta, GA 30329, or visit the ASHRAE.org Bookstore at www.ashrae.org.
The full package includes:
• ANSI/ASHRAE/IESNA Standard 90.1-2004, Energy Standard for Buildings Except Low-Rise Residential Buildings (I-P edition)
• 90.1-2004 User’s Manual
• ANSI/ASHRAE Standard 62.1-2004,Ventilation for Acceptable Indoor Air Quality
• 62.1-2004 User’s Manual
• ANSI/ASHRAE Standard 55-2004, Thermal Environmental Conditions for Human Occupancy
• Advanced Energy Design Guide for Small Office Buildings
• Advanced Energy Design Guide for Small Retail Buildings
• Advanced Energy Design Guide for K–12 School Buildings
• Procedures for Commercial Building Energy Audits
ASHRAE, founded in 1894, is an international organization of some 50,000 persons. ASHRAE fulfills its mission of advancing heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration to serve humanity and promote a sustainable world through research, standards writing, publishing and continuing education.
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]