Babel Buster Network Gateways: Big Features. Small Price.
Johnson Controls Renewable Energy Projects at the 2009 GovEnergy Conference
2009 GovEnergy Conference - Aug. 9-12 and key Johnson
Controls experts will be in attendance to present several sessions and share
information on new technologies, trends, best practices and projects.
Session topics include:
- Existing Building Commissioning - focusing on new
requirements for retro commissioning existing buildings.
- Remote Building Control - optimizing building energy usage and automation through remote control technologies.
- The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act - discussing program parameters.
- Measurement and Verification - a panel presentation looking at the latest guidelines for the new IDIQ contract.
Johnson Controls Federal Government projects:
- U.S. Navy Base Energy Enhancements in Guam - the
incorporation of photovoltaic systems to help reduce costs and environmental
- The Pentagon - the implementation of renewable and energy efficiency technologies.
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory - installation of a biomass gasification system that results in an estimated $8 million in annual energy savings.
- Empire State Building - execution of a complete energy retrofitting of the building.
Mark Wagner, vice president, Governmental Regulations and Mark Elliot, vice president and general manager, Federal Systems, both of Johnson Controls, will be available to speak to further details of these projects.
For more information about Johnson Controls visit www.jci.com
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]