Innovations in Comfort, Efficiency, and Safety Solutions.
Green and Energy Efficient Buildings: Preparing for the Challenges of Copenhagen
Wednesday, 2 December 2009
Savoy Place, London, UK
This event will provide delegates with an opportunity to gain knowledge on the technologies, theories and regulations that will ultimately help to reduce global carbon emissions.
Critically, it will also offer valuable networking for individuals from
different disciplines to explore opportunities for new collaborative projects,
where the application of their skills might halt the decline of the planets
Speakers presenting technology solutions at this timely event include:
• Stuart Farmer, Head of Building Strategy, The Carbon Trust
• James Devine, Electrical Engineer, Arup
• Ben Gill, BioRegional – BedZED Project
By attending this event you will be in a position to:
• prepare for the possible outcomes of COP15,
• evaluate the business case for investing in green and energy efficient solutions,
• receive clarification on the most recent regulations and legislations.
Register now and take advantage of our 3 for 2 offer!
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]