Babel Buster Network Gateways: Big Features. Small Price.
CAN2GO wired + wireless controllers will be officially launched by SCL Elements at AHR Expo 2010, Booth 1047
CAN2GO line of wired + wireless controllers, winner of an Innovation Award
Honorable Mention in the Building Automation category, will be officially
launched by SCL Elements at booth #1047 of the 2010 AHR Expo.
Each CAN2GO building automation controller has the following features
- Control capabilities for wireless (EnOcean, ZigBee) and wired end-devices;
- Wired (serial) and wireless (mesh) communication between controllers;
- BACnet IP gateway: each controller converts all end-devices into BACnet objects;
- BACnet IP server: each controller hosts the BAS web interface. Connect the Ethernet port of one controller to gain remote access to your entire network;
- Intelligence: each controller is programmable and responds to scripting in real-time.
These features greatly facilitate the use and control of wireless end-devices, while cutting installation and integration costs. Offering a complete building automation solution, currently available models are the Room controller, the VAV controller (with actuator and pressure sensor), the Plant controller (with increased wired I/Os) and the Touch controller (with touch screen interface). They can all be controlled from the BAS web interface (or compatible BACnet IP software), which provides optimal control and accessibility.
Come and see them for yourself.
Booth #1047 will also display the CAN2GO line of products for Wireless Sensor Networks, namely Access Points, temperature and gas sensors, as well as actuators. Like their building automation counterparts, they offer wired and wireless communication and a web interface.
For more information about our products, please visit www.can2go.com
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]