BTL Mark: Resolve interoperability issues & increase buyer confidence
Registration open for High Performance Buildings 2007
April 18-20, Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center, Nashville TN
The AABC Commissioning Group (ACG) is pleased to announce that registration is open for High Performance Buildings 2007. The outstanding technical program covers a unique mix of commissioning and other, related building-performance issues such as controls and field testing, sustainability, indoor air quality and energy efficiency.
The 2-day conference and exposition will feature:
• An open forum with top management and operations personnel from Siemens, Johnson Controls, and Trane on improving communications for better field-testing.
• A keynote presentation on building sustainability by ASHRAE President Terry Townsend, P.E.
• A panel presentation by chief GSA engineers on current research, policies, and standards.
• A pre-conference offering of the acclaimed CxA Workshop & Exam for certification candidates and others with an interest in learning more about the commissioning process
• An intense half-day workshop on direct digital controls by famed author and trainer Frank Shadpour
• Other presentations covering various applications of the commissioning process in connection with IAQ, LEED, electrical, HVAC, and mission critical facilities
We hope you will join us in Nashville to meet with other building professionals and see how commissioning is transforming the marketplace -- and how you can be a part of this important movement.
Register today – Space is limited!
For more information on the complete program or to register, visit http://www.commissioning.org/hpb/index.htm, call 202-737-7775 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsorship and exhibit opportunities are available. For additional information, contact Mary Olds at 202-737-7775, or email email@example.com.
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]