Babel Buster Network Gateways: Big Features. Small Price.
Incenergy Debuts New Building Energy Management System
New Features Added with Advanced Thermistor Monitoring and Controls and Humidity Monitoring
Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today Incenergy announced availability of
expanded energy saving features for building owners and managers
offering a simple and cost effective full feature wireless system.
Incenergy, a Smart Building pioneer, is implementing its advanced
energy management system (EMS) in the commercial real estate, education
and retail markets. View the latest EMS features at
http://www.incenergy.com/features and watch for lighting controls to
debut by the end of Q1 of this year.
The new Building Portfolio Energy Management System Features:
• Cumulative HVAC Reporting - View HVAC run time per
thermostat over a specified date range. Correlate HVAC heating and
cooling directly to energy usage. Easily compare thermostats to find
units that are wasting energy because they are in need of maintenance
or replacement. Download specific data to CSV files for detailed
analysis. Enable third parties to manage and control buildings remotely
• Wireless Thermistor (remote temperature sensors) - Support for Quad Thermistor sensors - each device supports up to four independent thermistors. Monitor HVAC plenum temperatures, commercial freezer and refrigerator temperatures, or anywhere temperatures should be logged, or alerts raised.
• Thermistor Monitoring - Log data and monitor thermistor device reads.
• Thermistor Alarms - Set and manage alarms for thermistor high and low temperatures.
• Humidity Monitoring - Log data and monitor thermostat humidity reads.
• Humidity Alarms - Receive alarms when a thermostat reaches a humidity threshold.
• Lost Communications Alarms - Receive alerts when a device is not reporting properly.
• Enhanced Preemptive Fault Detection - Highlight poorly performing HVAC units.
Incenergy is known for innovations in reducing HVAC energy use. The
product, Building Portfolio EMS, leverages smart thermostats to allow
control through a web interface or mobile device. Its advanced,
cloud-based energy management system (EMS) is wireless, making it ideal
for existing commercial building retrofits. With no software or wires
to install, Incenergy’s EMS can begin realizing energy savings for half
the installation costs of comparable systems. Energy savings of 20-30%
are typical with payback periods of one to two years.
For more information visit www.incenergy.com
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]