Innovations in Comfort, Efficiency, and Safety Solutions.
Sierra Monitor Intelligent Carbon Monoxide Gas Sensor
July 22, 2010 – The Sierra Monitor Model 5100-04-IT Carbon Monoxide Gas Sensor Module utilizes smart sensor technology to provide the user with more than just another oxygen gas sensor. This network-enabled gas detector includes:
- Extended calibration frequencies only requiring
calibration every 6 months, cutting normal calibration requirements in half
- Non-intrusive, one-person calibration for easy calibration
- SIL-2 Certified for long term reliability
- User-friendly, 8-character, fixed and scrolling LED display for ease of set-up with understandable menus
- Choice or combination of outputs:
- 4-20 mA
- Serial RS-485 Modbus RTU interface
- SMC Sentry digital bus interface
- Optional 8-amp integral Alarm/Warning relays plus 2-amp trouble alarm relay
- Remote sensor configuration option to meet unique applications requirements
- Cast aluminum or 318 Stainless Steel enclosures for Class I, Div. 1, Groups B, C, D area.
For more information about the IT Series visit our website at: www.sierramonitor.com.
About Sierra Monitor Corporation
Sierra Monitor Corporation manufactures and integrates hazardous gas monitoring systems for industrial safety applications. With more than 26 years experience and over 14,000 installations of fixed gas monitoring systems Sierra Monitor is a technology leader in the industry. Sierra Monitor’s accomplishments include the first digital bi-directional multi-drop communication bus between sensors and controller, the first serial Modbus communication output for plant-wide systems, the first interface to third party legacy sensors and devices and the first cost-effective web-based graphical system for monitoring plant-wide hazardous gas conditions.
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]