Babel Buster Network Gateways: Big Features. Small Price.
The New ZigBee IP specification: IPv6 Control for Low-Power, Low-Cost Devices
Join us for a Webinar on April 3
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
This free webinar offers a look at our newest specification ZigBee IP, the industry's first open standard for IPv6-based wireless mesh networks. ZigBee IP delivers end-to-end IPv6 control to low-power, low-cost devices, along with a number of attributes you’ve come to expect from the ZigBee Alliance that help you create easy-to-use mesh networks.
Webinar attendees will learn how ZigBee IP support Internet standards, ZigBee Smart Energy version 2 and the possibilities it presents when creating an Internet of Things.
1. ZigBee IPs role in the ZigBee family of standards
2. Features and Benefits of ZigBee IP
3. Technical Capabilities Supporting IETF standards
4. ZigBee IP support of ZigBee Smart Energy version 2 (SEP2)
5. Vision of Market and the Internet of Things
6. Q&A Session
- Ryan Maley, Director, Strategic Marketing, ZigBee Alliance
- Joseph Reddy, ZigBee IP Technical Working Group Chair, Texas Instruments
- Robby Simpson, SEP2 Technical Working Group Chair, GE Energy
- Ralph Droms, IETF Director, Cisco
Title: The New ZigBee IP specification: IPv6 Control for Low-Power, Low-Cost Devices
Date: Wednesday, April 3, 2013
Time: 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM PDT
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer
Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]