Award winning manufacturer of IT-based building automation.
The Niagara Summit
Tridium hosts the Niagara Summit every
two years so that developers, programmers, building owners, engineers
and executives that use the Niagara Framework have a chance to sit down
with each other in the same room and share their thoughts on
device-to-enterprise applications and automation infrastructure.
The Niagara Summit is organized to encourage conversation—with forums, presentations and breakout sessions providing opportunity for the community to weigh in. Nowhere will you find a more engaged, more galvanized community of Niagara devotees, working together to bring intelligence and connectivity to the network edge and back.
• The 2014 Summit is April 27-29
• This is the sixth Niagara Summit
• The Summit is held every two years
• The Summit was initially launched in Florida and in 2008, as the event grew, it moved to Las Vegas
• The 2014 Summit is being held at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
• Tridium anticipates approximately 1300 attendees
• The event’s four Premier Sponsors are:
• Attendees represent the global Niagara community of
developers, programmers, building owners, engineers and executives
• The event program offers a combination of networking, education, thought-leadership and exhibits
• Anticipated highlights of this year’s Summit include a preview of Niagara 4 as well as the next generation JACE hardware led by Tridium’s executive team.
• There are four tracks offered that focus on business, developers, applications and technology trends
• Media are encouraged to attend. Please contact Jenny Graves, email@example.com, 804.474.5689
• The Niagara Summit website is: www.NiagaraSummit.com
• To register: https://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1338936
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]