Innovations in Comfort, Efficiency, and Safety Solutions.
The Niagara Summit
Tridium hosts the Niagara Summit every
two years so that developers, programmers, building owners, engineers
and executives that use the Niagara Framework have a chance to sit down
with each other in the same room and share their thoughts on
device-to-enterprise applications and automation infrastructure.
The Niagara Summit is organized to encourage conversation—with forums, presentations and breakout sessions providing opportunity for the community to weigh in. Nowhere will you find a more engaged, more galvanized community of Niagara devotees, working together to bring intelligence and connectivity to the network edge and back.
• The 2014 Summit is April 27-29
• This is the sixth Niagara Summit
• The Summit is held every two years
• The Summit was initially launched in Florida and in 2008, as the event grew, it moved to Las Vegas
• The 2014 Summit is being held at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
• Tridium anticipates approximately 1300 attendees
• The event’s four Premier Sponsors are:
• Attendees represent the global Niagara community of
developers, programmers, building owners, engineers and executives
• The event program offers a combination of networking, education, thought-leadership and exhibits
• Anticipated highlights of this year’s Summit include a preview of Niagara 4 as well as the next generation JACE hardware led by Tridium’s executive team.
• There are four tracks offered that focus on business, developers, applications and technology trends
• Media are encouraged to attend. Please contact Jenny Graves, email@example.com, 804.474.5689
• The Niagara Summit website is: www.NiagaraSummit.com
• To register: https://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1338936
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]