Award winning manufacturer of IT-based building automation.
Wastewater Technology Forum
Santa Barbara, CA - June 5 & 6, 2014
t4 Spatial along with its t4 Underground application is hosting a no cost, day and a half Wastewater Technology Forum in Santa Barbara, CA to bring together thought leaders in the Wastewater industry to discuss new innovative technology and share best practices related to the overall maintenance, management, planning, cleaning, and TV inspection of Wastewater and Sewer assets. Join dozens of proactive wastewater agencies, NASSCO and PACP experts, Regional Water Board representatives and numerous technologists to witness first-hand the future of the Wastewater industry.
Topics to be address along with expert speakers include:
• The real price of non-compliance – simplify your SSMP and mitigate SSO’s
• Best practices for NASSCO PACP inspections and work flow process
• The evolution and application of the NASSCO PACP standard
• Round table interactive best practices discussions
• The importance of correlating your GIS and inspection software in order to maximize the ROI of your inspection program
• Applying advanced Cloud, Web and IT Technology without IT and capital expense to proactively and more cost effectively manage and maintain your Wastewater network
• How to use a fully integrated Graphical User Interface (GUI) of WW Inspection records (video, images, and PDF line report) correlated with GIS and other value add external web and map data resources
• Guest speakers from NASSCO, California Water Board, and government
Please be our guest for breakfast, lunch and fun for two action packed learning days.
Let us know if we can help you with hotel recommendations in the Santa Barbara area.
Click here to register for this forum.
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]