Innovations in Comfort, Efficiency, and Safety Solutions.
Vietnam’s Economic Boom Calls for More HVACR Equipment
HVACR Vietnam 2007 ─ the 4th International Exhibition on Heating, Ventilation, Air-Conditioning, Refrigeration and Air Filtration & Purification will be held from 15 to 17 March in Ho Chi Minh City International Exhibition and Convention Centre in Vietnam.
Vietnam is gearing its economy towards greater market penetration for investors and the government is aggressively driving nation-wide developments through setting up industrial parks, developing world-class infrastructure and strengthening its healthcare and medical infrastructure.
HVACR Vietnam 2007 will serve the demand for HVACR technologies and provide a sourcing ground for local and regional buyers from the healthcare infrastructure and the building and construction industries.
To date, this exhibition garners the support of 12 international and local associated organisations. HVACR Vietnam 2007 will be the key event for HVACR manufacturers and providers to expand their markets into Vietnam.
For more information, please visit www.hvacrvietnam.com
Date: 15 - 17 March 2007 (Thursday – Saturday)
Venue: Ho Chi Minh City International Exhibition & Convention Centre, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
15 March (Thursday) 0900 – 1030 hours Opening Ceremony
(For invited guests only)
1030 – 1700 hours Exhibition
16 March (Friday) 0900 – 1700 hours Exhibition
17 March (Saturday) 0900 – 1700 hours Exhibition
Admission: Open to trade visitors & professionals only. Minors under 16 years old will not be admitted.
Attire: All exhibitors and visitors must be appropriately dressed in business attire.
● Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration Association (Singapore)
● Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration European Association (AREA)
● ASHRAE Singapore Chapter
● Association Francaise Du Froid (France)
● Association of European Refrigeration Compressor and Controls Manufacturers (ASERCOM)
● Development Promotion Group (India)
● Engineering Industries Association (UK)
● Eurovent / Cecomaf
● International Institute of Refrigeration (IIR) (France)
● Mechanical Contractors Association of Canada
● Singapore Manufacturers’ Federation (SMa)
● Vietnam Engineering Consultants Association (VECAS).
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]