Babel Buster Network Gateways: Big Features. Small Price.
Grid Integration of Renewable Energy Summit
One of the biggest challenges to meeting the
renewables target by 2020 is the cost effective integration of renewable energy
onto the grid.
While this growing industry is characterized by complex set of stakeholders and technologies, it also presents great opportunities and gaps to fill while shaping the industry and cementing your place amongst the stakeholders.
The Grid Integration of Renewable Energy Summit will take place on the 4th and 5th of November in Amsterdam.
To download a free copy of your brochure – www.smartelectricnews.com/brochure.shtml
Top 5 features of the event:
1. Exclusive energy policy panel debate - With key energy regulators from 7 EU member states giving you a complete outlook on current & future policies that impact your project. To see who’s speaking, click here (www.smartelectricnews.com/grid)
2. Where is the MONEY? The real economics of renewables - Key experts from National Grid, IEA, IPA Economics and Ecofys dissect points of financial leakage and costs vs. benefits of renewable energy on the grid
3. Bring together best practice in the EU- Hear top case studies from a variety of stakeholders on grid integration issues and solutions
4. PLUS discussions on key issues - assessing the most viable source of renewable energy, streamlining planning permission processes, the latest in cutting edge technologies, grid strategies, and much more
5. Unparalleled networking opportunities - Don't pass through your contacts at a crowded expo, have in-depth discussions with them at our GRID 09 working group discussions, networking lunches, drinks and more. With over 25 leading speakers and unbeatable networking opportunities with the industry's finest decision making minds, this year promises to be the most interactive and productive Grid Integration event to date. Have a look at who you will meet at the event on our website
Book online: visit www.smartelectricnews.com/grid and register securely online.
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]