Babel Buster Network Gateways: Big Features. Small Price.
TECHBASE Releases New Industrial Computer NPE–X1000
TECHBASE releases the next generation of the NPE series of embedded industrial computers. NPE is:
• a complete, ready to use platform (hardware + installed Linux operating system + freeware tools and programming libraries for C/C++)
• adapted to the operation in difficult environment conditions and has a proven high operational reliability (operation temperature range from -40°C to 85°C).
• programmable (Ansi C, C++, JAVA)
• I/O module (DI, DO, RO, AI,)
NPE–X1000 is equipped with the ARM CORTEX A8 800 MHz processor, 1 GB SDRAM DDR2, 128 MB NAND Flash (up to 32 GB Flash memory (SDHC)) with the Linux 3.0 operating system.
• 16 x additional configurable DI / DO.
• 7 x AI
• 2 Relay outputs
• 8 DI
• 6 DO
• 6 x RS-232
• 2 x RS-485
• 2 x USB
• 2 x Ethernet
• 1 x 1-Wire
• 1 x CAN
• 1 x HDMI
• 1 x Wi-Fi
• Audio 2xIn, 2xOut
• Serial port server
• VPN server, VPN Client
• Database server (PSQL, SQLite)
• Server WWW with PHP (WAMP)
• SMS and e-mail notification
The NPE system can be used as:
• Telemetry module
• Modbus gateway/proxy/router
• SNMP agent
The NPE–X1000 device is characterized by high efficiency and low energy consumption. It has a unique combination of hardware configuration and software solutions. The device has a variety of interfaces (CAN, 1-wire, ZigBee, etc.). There are also additional software packages available, that help an engineer with a fast configuration of the device.
Check www.a2s.pl for more information.
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]