1. Convergence; what is it really
and its market-disruptive impact?
- Enables choice of who delivers, who
operates & maintains and with what.
- Offers more sustainable solutions
installed equipment – Lower
Less negative environmental
impact (fewer resources to make
less and less to throw away at the end of life)
Services Research & Information
Association (BSRIA) “Convergence – What is it good for?”
enumerates the benefits, read more click here.
2. End Client requirements; what
really looking for and why?
- Real-time device level value data
- Health & wellness benefits, click here
to read more
- Energy saving whilst addressing
The role of international open
interoperable standards in smart building & lighting control?
They deliver highly vendor-independent
- Enable greater choice in the supply of
product and who installs, commissions and provides future operations
- Increase choice of solutions and
- Therefore it delivers best of breed!
- Is every international and published
communications standard offering intelligent device level
understand the difference between
communication standards and interoperable communication standards (e.g.
ZigBee IEEE 802.15.4, EnOcean ISO/IEC 14543-3-10 and DALI IEC 62386)
there are 5 Key questions to ask
to establish how interoperable is the
offered solution. Read “It’s all about published open international
interoperable standards” and Avoiding “Stranded Investments” articles.
4. Demand side management and security
- Base load generation and supply side
resulting in emerging short to medium crisis in electrical supply
- For electrical load shedding, smart
lighting control is the best option at enabling this, with minimum
impact on space output or the people operating within that space.
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The
Automator] [About] [Subscribe