True Analytics™ - Energy Savings, Comfort, and Operational Efficiency
Attend IES Workshops at eSim, May 7-10 at Carleton University, Ottawa
IES is pleased to
say we are sponsoring and hosting two workshops at the eSim Conference
at Carleton University on Wednesday, May 7th 2014.
Our Virtual Environment software allows you to design and operate comfortable buildings that consume significantly less energy and incorporate low-carbon and renewable technologies.
If you register to attend the afternoon workshop, you can attend the morning workshop for free!
Don't miss out, sign up now to secure your place!
IES Conference Workshops & Registration
Advanced Daylighting Analysis & Simulation
Time: 9.30am - 12.00pm
Price: $50 ($25 for students) * this event has free attendance if you register for the afternoon IES VE workshop on 90.1 energy analysis
• Climatic and Solar Simulation
• Daylight Analysis & Simulation: Daylight Factor, Illuminance, Luminance, Spatial Daylight Autonomy and Annual Solar Exposure
• Lighting Energy Simulation: Daylight Harvesting and Linking Dimming Controls
• Daylight for LEED
90.1-2010 Energy Analysis for OPA Incentives
Time: 14.00pm- 17.00pm
Price: $100 ($50 for students)
• Model Envelope Analysis and Internal Gains
• HVAC Sizing & Optimization
• HVAC Energy Simulation & Optimization
• Reports and Results Analysis for HVAC and 90.1-2010 (ECB PRM)
Note: Commercial training attendees will receive a free 3 month licence.
IBPSA-Canada’s biennial conference which brings together
professionals, academics and students interested in building
performance simulation advancements and applications.
Date: May 7-10, 2014
Location: Carleton University and St Brigid's Centre for the Arts, Ottawa, Canada.
Cost: From $150
Contact Us: If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org call +1 617 426 1890.
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]