Babel Buster Network Gateways: Big Features. Small Price.
Cimetrics Inc. Introduces Analytika Energy Dashboard
BOSTON, MA - 04/09/2014 - Cimetrics Inc.
based in Boston, MA introduces Analytika Energy Dashboard, a new
solution within Cimetrics' Analytika (www.analytika.com), suite of data analytics solutions for manufacturing processes and commercial buildings.
Analytika Energy Dashboard is a Software as a Service, performance management tool for enterprise energy, operations and sustainability decision makers. Analytika Energy Dashboard was developed in response to a call from the market for a tool that allows for easy performance monitoring of their buildings. Organizations have made, and continue to make, investments in projects with an expectation, that these projects will produce energy and operational savings, comfort improvement, reduction in GHG emissions and/or streamline management of their internal resources and contractors.
Analytika Energy Dashboard allows managers to easily monitor and manage the performance of their investments in operational projects developed using Analytika for Buildings (AFB) or Analytika for Process (AFP) or other vendor or internal capital projects.
Analytika Energy Dashboard provides the following features:
• Easy to use interface without compromising on level of detail
• Integrated user experience with AFB and AFP web-based portal
• Rich visualizations for all building and central plant commodities including electricity, natural gas, oil, steam, hot water, chilled water, domestic water, process water and others
• Performance tracking and measurement & verification including comparisons to other buildings, to other central plants, to prior periods, to budgets, pre and post retrofit comparison, as well as, weather normalization
• Peak load correlation. Ability to correlate peak load at the meter with system and equipment loads, enables management decisions and savings during peak events.
• Flexible unit conversion and visualization including energy units of all types, cost, and central plant efficiency metrics such as percentage efficiency, kW/ton, COP and many others
• Event tagging enables tracking of projects implemented and major changes in operations that may impact performance
• Network and communications performance monitoring, tracking and troubleshooting
• Event notification allows appropriate action items to be routed to the responsible party
Karim Bibawi, Vice President says "Performance management for energy efficiency and operational projects has been a challenge for the industry for years. There are many new and incumbent dashboard providers out there. Cimetrics' unique ability to collect and analyze vast amounts of data from buildings and manufacturing processes, positions us to cut through a lot of complexity and provide a powerful, easy to use, performance management tool for our clients. We are excited to launch Analytika Energy Dashboard and we will continue to listen to our clients and add capabilities to help make their job easier.
About Cimetrics Inc.
Cimetrics is a world leader and innovator in the field of physical world analytics. Cimetrics operates two business units - BACnet products (www.cimetrics.com) and Analytika (www.analytika.com). Analytika for Buildings (AFB) provides energy savings, sustainability and tenant comfort to energy, facility and sustainability managers in the Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences, Higher Education, Healthcare and Government market sectors. Analytika for Process (AFP) serves the needs of manufacturing and quality leaders and delivers improved process reliability, quality and throughput, while reducing the risk of catastrophic failures and regulatory compliance issues. Cimetrics' BACnet products business provides hardware, embedded software and consulting services to Building Automation System OEM manufacturers and their channel partners. Cimetrics commands 60% market share of the global BACnet communications software market.
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]