True Analytics™ - Energy Savings, Comfort, and Operational Efficiency
GIS education now offered at Autovation 2011
September 25-28 Washington, DC
The Smart Utility Conference and Exposition
Autovation's real-world education offers a great selection of up-to-the-minute topics on critical issues. This year we've partnered with the Geospatial Information and Technology Association (GITA) to boaden our program with sessions for those who want to learn more about GIS. Presentations will include:
• The Critical Role of GIS in Supporting Smart Grid and Integrated Systems
• Meter Data Management in a GIS Context
• Integrating Smart Meter Data and Network Facility Data for Better System Analysis
• Geospatial Tools enable the Smart Grid
• Integrating Communications and Electric GIS for the Smart Grid
• Privacy and Spatial Law
• Leading-Edge GIS Applications in Municipal and Utility Environments
You can also learn about GIS at the Expo hall where exhibitors will demonstrate how to use spatial data to support AMI/AMR deployment and applications for data management and customer information systems.
Autovation attracts electric, water and gas utility professionals from around the world seeking to share best practices and lessons learned. Participants represent cooperatives, investor owned and municipal utilities whose stages of automation range from developing business cases and selecting vendors to installing smart meters to optimizing investments and preparing for the future.
Presentations on these subjects as well as performance management, security, interoperability and enabling applications make Autovation the best choice for utility technology education.
For more information visit http://www.utilimetrics.org/Autovation2011i.aspx
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]