Babel Buster Network Gateways: Big Features. Small Price.
Over Two Dozen EnOcean Alliance Companies to Showcase EnOcean Technology at AHR Expo 2012; Three “World’s First” Product Announcements
Executives Available to Meet Media and OEMs Interested in Interoperable
Monitoring and Control Solutions for Energy Efficient HVAC Products
CHICAGO – January 23, 2012 – The EnOcean Alliance, a leading consortium of 250 companies working to standardize and internationalize energy harvesting wireless technology for green intelligent buildings, announced the participation of almost 30 Alliance member companies at AHR Expo this week. Many alliance member companies will showcase EnOcean technology at separate booths on the show floor, while a comprehensive suite of energy management solutions and products will also be on display at the EnOcean Alliance booth #3764.
“World’s First” Announcements
• Ecologix (3764), one of the Alliance’s newest members, will be launching the world’s first CO2, temperature and humidity sensor that is completely self powered. The company also will demonstrate its Eco-Sphere Energy Manager.
• Gas Sensing Solutions (3458) is launching its high speed NDIR Carbon Dioxide sensor.
• Spartan Peripheral Devices (3846) will be demonstrating ThermoPyla, the world’s first thermodynamic valve actuator. The ME8400 series actuator can be installed on Spartan’s complete range of devices and uses no wires and no batteries.
At EnOcean Alliance Booth (3764)
• Alpscontrols.com recently launched its new website www.enoceanparts.com where EnOcean enabled products will be available for purchase in one convenient site, and will be showing the site at the booth.
• Echoflex will demonstrate its new line which includes the Garibaldi field commissioning tool, temperature/humidity sensor, low voltage relay interface, switch, hallway sensor and new slim line intelligent controllers.
• Leviton will be showcasing its impressive line of EnOcean enabled devices.
• Magnum Energy Solutions and partner BSC Software will be demonstrating their unique software platform paired with EnOcean enabled end devices to offer a turnkey solution for buildings of all sizes.
• Marlow Industries plans to display its EverGen series, which is a complete range of thermoelectric-based energy harvesting devices for wireless sensor applications.
• Titus, a manufacturer of grilles, registers, diffusers and terminal units will showcase display its new EOS and Plexicon products. EOS is the world’s first self-powered air distribution vent that features EnOcean’s energy harvesting technology. Plexicon is a combination displacement/mixed air diffuser.
Around the Show Floor
• Beckhoff recently announced its new bi-directional EnOcean to TCP/IP gateway using EnOcean 315MHz for the North American market.
• Delta Controls (3535) Open Real-time Control Architecture series of building automation controllers and operator workstation software, deliver reliable top-to-bottom native BACnet connectivity and functionality.
• Can2Go (3813) – Offers a fully programmable, universal controller UN2, which provides seamless integration of both wired and wireless inputs and outputs, with BACnet IP systems.
• Ruskin (4532) – The Ruskin FEMA Grille was given an honorable mention in the Ventilation Category of the 2012 AHR Expo Innovation Awards Competition, co-sponsored by ASHRAE and AHRI.
About the EnOcean Alliance
Leading companies worldwide from the building sector collected to form the EnOcean Alliance, a non-profit organization with the aim of promoting and establishing innovative automation solutions for sustainable buildings—and so to make buildings more energy-efficient, more flexible and lower in cost. The core technology of the Alliance is the energy harvesting wireless technology for flexibly positioned and service-free sensor solutions. The Alliance aims to standardize and internationalize energy harvesting wireless technology and is dedicated to creating interoperability between the products of OEM partners. More than 250 companies currently belong to the Alliance, which is headquartered in San Ramon, Calif. http://www.enocean-alliance.org/en/
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]