Innovations in Comfort, Efficiency, and Safety Solutions.
EnOcean Alliance Members to Showcase Wireless Energy Harvesting Products and Solutions at Greenbuild 2011
Supporting Partners Include Verve, Leviton, Echoflex, Magnum, BSC, ILLUMRA, K&P, Dimonoff and SCL Elements
San Ramon, CA—September 27, 2011—The EnOcean Alliance, together with supporting partners BSC Software, Dimonoff, Echoflex, ILLUMRA, Kieback & Peter, Leviton, Magnum Energy Solutions, Verve Lighting Systems, and SCL Elements will exhibit and demonstrate their cutting-edge portfolio of wireless energy harvesting products next week at Greenbuild 2011 in booth #6336 in the south building of the Metro Toronto Convention Center in Toronto.
The EnOcean Alliance is consortium of companies working to standardize and internationalize energy harvesting wireless technology for green intelligent buildings. Created in April 2008 by Distech Controls, EnOcean, Masco, MK Electric, Omnio and Thermokon, the EnOcean Alliance now counts over 200 member companies from 20 different countries. Collectively, EnOcean Alliance members support 750 interoperable products deployed in over 200,000 buildings worldwide that use energy harvesting wireless technology designed for building automation systems. Other EnOcean Alliance members include General Electric, Siemens, Masco, Honeywell and Texas Instruments.
Sharing the EnOcean Alliance booth:
- BSC Computer GmbH—a specialist in building automation and maker of building management software BSC-BoSe.
- Dimonoff—will introduce a unique inline dimmer and a newly added feature to an already very powerful product of the DimOnOff family called INT-ADR-XB.
- Echoflex—one of the first companies in North America to develop products based on EnOcean technology.
- ILLUMRA—will showcase a wireless mini-controller that uses a self-powered window sensor and temperature sensor to enhance comfort and energy savings in steam and hot water heated apartment buildings, and a new wireless actuator and room control panel.
- Kieback & Peter—offers expert consultation, comprehensive system integration, reliable on-site services as well as support for buildings during their entire life cycle.
- Leviton—a leading North American producer of electrical and electronic products.
- Magnum Energy Solutions—a world class supplier of wireless energy management solutions.
- Verve Lighting Systems—one of the world’s largest manufacturers of brand-name products for the home improvement and new home construction markets.
- SCL Elements—CEO Simon Leblond will be speaking at the high profile GreenTech@Greenbuild event, Thursday, Oct. 6, held 8:30 AM to12 noon.
About the EnOcean Alliance
Leading companies worldwide from the building sector collected to form the EnOcean Alliance, with the aim of promoting and establishing innovative automation solutions for sustainable buildings – and so to make buildings more energy-efficient, more flexible and lower in cost. The core technology of the Alliance is the energy harvesting wireless technology for flexibly positioned and service-free sensor solutions. The EnOcean Alliance aims to standardize and internationalize energy harvesting wireless technology, and is dedicated to creating interoperability between the products of OEM partners. More than 200 companies currently belong to the EnOcean Alliance. The headquarters of the non-profit organization is located in San Ramon, Calif.
For more information visit www.enocean-alliance.org
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]