Babel Buster Network Gateways: Big Features. Small Price.
NEBB - "Delivering High Performance Buildings and Systems: Solutions for Sustainable Spaces"
Advanced Building Systems Commissioning Certified Professional Seminar December 8-12, 2014
Building Commissioning is the process of verifying all of the buildings subsystems, depending upon scope, which may include HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Protection, Electrical, Fire Alarm, Security, Communications and Building Envelope. The NEBB Advanced Building Systems Commissioning seminar has been substantially revamped based on NEBB’s Whole Building Systems Commissioning Procedural Standards and industry trends. This seminar is designed in modules which will allow individuals to attend any one or more of the seminars as desired to educate and train commissioners on new building disciplines. Each seminar has a separate examination and separate fee.
Who should attend
This seminar is intended for individuals who are familiar with basic commissioning processes and procedures, including:
• Commissioning Managers and Technicians
• Those seeking in-depth instruction in whole building commissioning procedures
• Architects, energy auditors, mechanical engineers and installing contractors
• Review of the NEBB Procedural Standard for Whole
Building Systems Section 8, Commissioning of Building Envelope Systems.
We will review commissioning procedures for Pre Design phase
commissioning, Design phase commissioning, Construction phase
commissioning, Acceptance phase commissioning and Warranty phase
commissioning of building envelope systems.
• Review of content of procedures and processes for each module: Building Envelope Commissioning, Electrical Systems Commissioning, Special Electrical Systems Commissioning (Fire, Alarm, Security and Communications), Plumbing Systems Commissioning, and Fire Protection Systems Commissioning
View brochure and registration form www.nebb.org
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]