Babel Buster Network Gateways: Big Features. Small Price.
Call for Papers Wireless Congress, together with the Co-Located European ZigBee Developers' Conference
Wireless Congress 2013: Systems & Applications November 6-7, Munich, Germany
Final Call for Papers & Workshops
As they increase in performance, wireless technologies are also becoming more complex. No matter whether in the industrial, consumer, communication or computer sector: Innovation is progressing in a variety of directions, encompassing a whole number of different applications, markets and standards. The specialist's thirst for information is thus growing at a fast pace.
The magazine Elektronik, the organizers of the electronica show and the German Electrical and Electronic Manufacturers' Association (ZVEI) are consequently staging the 10. Wireless Congress: Systems & Applications on November 6-7, 2013 in Munich.
The program committee invites you to submit proposals for speaking opportunities. In addition, we warmly invite academia to give an insight into their future-driven research and development.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
• ZigBee: chips and applications
• Bluetooth: chips and applications
• Wireless automation and M2M – components, modules and systems
• Wireless Sensor Networks
• Automotive Wireless
• Cognitive Radio: trends and technology
• The "Wireless Internet of Things"
• Health and Medical Wireless Applications
• Embedded wireless
• SRD / ISM-radios: wireless for industrial use
• Wireless systems – qualification, certification, approval
• Interoperability and Coexistence of wireless sensor networks and systems
• Security threats and countermeasures in wireless deployments
• NFC/RFID – new developments and applications
• 4G / UMTS / LTE mobile technology
• 802.11x – new WLAN technologies, standards and applications
• Wireless system development and integration into legacy Industrial Systems
• Location services
• EMC and interoperability problems
• Power Management / Energy Harvesting
• Other topics out of the wide spectrum of “Wireless Technologies”
Please send us your informative abstract in English!
We are looking forward to receiving your interesting contribution to the Wireless Congress 2013!
[Click Banner To Learn More]
[Home Page] [The Automator] [About] [Subscribe ] [Contact Us]